Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Item of the Week

The Perfect Nail Polish

I have a thing [OK, major obsession] for nail polish, I can't help it. Whenever I go to the drugstore I feel like I have to get a new one. Which is probably the reason why I have 7 different clear [yes, clear] and 3 different black nail polish bottles [or containers, or however you call them].

Thing is, I just found the cutest coral polish. It is actually Revlon, and it's called Tropical Temptation [just like me, LOL]. The color's really trendy nowadays, so I bought it. I did my pedicure, about two weeks ago and it still looks recent!! I still can't believe it. I rarely pay attention to the brands [OF NAIL POLISH] that I buy, basically they all look, feel, & take-forever-to-dry to me, but this is definitely my favorite, and I'm pretty sure it cost under $5.00 unless I wouldn't own it. So, I just thought I'd let everybody now of my glorious find. I'll keep you posted if I find anything else that is this marvelous.


Revlon @ Ambar's ThoughtsGo buy it now, you will not regret it.

2 comments:

  1. aww that sound great maybe I can find it around here,love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... and I STILL HAVE IT ON!!!! can you believe that!! it's starting to look old now, which works perfect for me, since I've had it too long and wanted to change the color anyway.. but yes... great color, got a lot of compliments.

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO