Thursday, July 16, 2009

What am I wearing?

Don't be a perv, I don't mean right now! LOL

This week I dressed mostly around a hippie/boho vibe. I really liked how it turned out. I felt really good and most important, I felt comfortable. Here are some pics.


In here I was heading out to the movies to see My Sister's Keeper. Great movie btw. I'm wearing my favorite jeans, with a nice little top I also happen to love [Guess jeans and New York & Co. top]. Studded gladiator flats and my new bag [so comfy and practical too!] Obviously cannot leave the house without my wood bangles [4 of them] and my messy little ponytail.

2 comments:

  1. Its a really nice relaxed look chic as well.
    Love the bag,im all for brown leather at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! me too I love brown =)

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO