Friday, July 17, 2009

What am I wearing?

This apparently was the let's-go-to-the-movies-a-lot week. I went Monday and obviously had to go in Tuesday night for the HP6 premier. But you already know that.

I'm here just to show you what was I wearing. Again, the outfit revolves around that hippie/boho-ish vibe. And it's really comfortable and relaxing.

 
I'm wearing the same jeans, just don't tell anybody! I rolled them up so that I could show my gladiators. I really like wearing natural colors nowadays, it's so fresh. I added a little bit of color with my earrings [I love them!] and left the bangles at home. This look is very easy to pull off, is just some dark jeans, a white long tank top, cute little vest and gladiators flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO