Monday, February 1, 2010

Good Morning People of the World

Here's today's story [so far]...

I got zero sleep.

I drove around 60 miles, all before 7 am.

Came back home and did some of this and...

... this, and ....


...this. Simultaneously.

Now I have to go out and get me some
 and then head out to get a

and a mani too cause I need them.

This is just my morning, trust me you don't want to know about my to do list for the rest of the day. The thing is that one of the store managers [we're 3] is on vacay, so I'm doing the same hours I was doing for the holidays and today is my ONLY day off. OK? Only day off until neeext week. So basically all of the errands/things that need to get done/things you want to do have to get done today. The same day I want to be in bed because well, I didn't sleep. Thankfully, when I don't sleep I'm more energetic that when I do. Until the sleepiness hits me and then I turn into a zombie. True story.

Tonight I start my giveaways for the week of Valentine's... YAY!!!!!!

PS: It's something really, really cool.


All pictures from here.

8 comments:

  1. I may or may not have not posted some of these pics before, but I just love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a pretty post...i love all of these pictures!!
    xox alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...that first pic totally reminds me of that one movie where the twin girls go camping with their dad and his soon-to-be bride. That's what they did to her while she was sleeping. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hang in there lovely, sounds like you are a busy girl!! I can't wait to see what your giveaway will be and hope this week goes by quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hah, I love when you do these story things. Hang in there girl, you'll make it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these pictures!!!

    i got my coasters :) :) thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. when you tell your story using picture slike that it does not seem so bad lol....:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO