Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Day


To be fully honest, I'm just trying to be in the spirit of the holiday, because I made a promise not to be a grinch about holidays this year. In reality, I'm in the worst mood ever, not one bit happy, and really worried about a lot of things. Different things I won't even talk about. Let's just say I was here for last Easter...

Home [picture by me]
I think the colors of the houses fit the title, HAPPY EASTER PEOPLE!

PS: Honey, if you ever read this, thanks for the balloons. You know I love surprises, and you know I looove balloons, and most of all, details. Thanks.

First four pics from here.

7 comments:

  1. Awwww those pics are all soo adorable!!! Happy Easter!!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you feel better. happy easter!

    xo anastasia b

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forget how CUTE bunnys can be! Chin up girl, I hope you feel better soon. <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy easter honey! hope your day gets better. sending you lots of love today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I posted bunny pictures too - these are adorable! Did your boy get your balloons?! So sweet if he did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - some of these bunnies are beyond cute!

    Hope you're feeling better. Sending happy thoughts.
    XO Piper

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy easter..love your style

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO