Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lusting for Beachwear part III

The Cover-up

No beach outtie is complete without a cover up, or two. LOL

InStyleSwimwear $135

Victoria's Secret $70

InStyleSwimwear $124

Victoria's Secret $58

Victoria's Secret $30

I want one of each, thank you, bye bye.

Seriously!!! I love all of these!!!!!! Specially that last one with my Marylin and my fave colors and the cheap price... LOOOVE.

Out of all the bathing suits, one-piece or two that I posted, my fave ones were color blue, so I guess the black cover up will match both or that crocheted one... that one is fantastic. Ok, so I JUST decided that I need 2 cover ups. The crocheted one for my bikini and the black tunic for my one piece and the Marylin one just cause, and that makes 3 but shutup.

Remember that if you missed the first two posts you can check 'em out here and here.

Which one(s) do you like??

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love the yellow one! It's such a perfect summery color!

    xo anastasia b

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cover ups, the yellow Marilyn one is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally went to order the Marilyn one a few weeks ago but it was on backorder! For some reason I can't stand that! I want it right away:) Seriously darling, though:) Hope you went for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of those are fantastic, but I'm particularly smitten with the first one. I've been on a cover-up kick so far this year. I purchased 4 before we went away for our island wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh.em.gee.

    that marilyn monroe cover up is legit. me gusta mucho!!! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO