Wednesday, April 28, 2010

You might as well call me Dorothy

Cause I WANT glitter shoes!!!!




I know I'm obsessed with the Victoria's being that I already have 3 pairs, yes THREE. But I like it ok? And now they're making more styles!!!!! OMG why?? Not only am I loving this glittery ones, but look...


Like seriously?? Are you kidding me?? I love leopard print, and I love this shoes, and ..... ZOMG! *insert me fainting here*

I also don't have any pairs of shoes in this shade of brown..


At least is not the victoria, cause that would be how many pairs of the same shoe????

7 comments:

  1. i love the second ones!!! i know just what i want to wear them with too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one and the third one! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh so cute!!! i never knew they had such cute shoes!!! i love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a fantastic pair of Leopard pumps but honestly haven't worn them yet...not sure where is the right place for them?!?

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO