Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ambar's Thoughts Covers The Academy Awards part II

I know, I know.. I took a while, but here they are. Also, I'm gonna try the whole "jump break" thing, pleaaaseee let me know how it goes. And if you could also vote on my poll here --------> on the side bar it would be awesome. Kisses for you.


These are the ones I'm not so sure about...

Demi Moore in Atelier Versace.

I think the color blends in with her skin tone, and maybe it's too ruffly.


Rachel McAddams in couture Elie Saab.
I don't like the whole print and/or the colors. I do like the shape of the dress and I think she looked flawless skin and makeup wise.

Vera Farmiga in a Marchesa gown
I just decided that I like this dress. I just do, I mean what's not to like?

There are some others and stuff, but I'm just over the whole Oscars thing. Sorry, but I just read about 187654345678 posts about it. So I feel like I should stop NOW.

Thank you guys for being awesome, kisses!

ADDED: Turns out I have no idea how to use the jump break thingy. Someone PLEASE HELP!! 911

NVM.. figured it out :)

3 comments:

  1. I kinda like Demi Moore's dress. It looks like something from Monique Lhuillier's Spring 2009 Wedding dress collection. Did you see Miley Cyrus's dress? It was really classy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank yo so much for posting for the losers like me that dont own a tv lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Rachel's ;)
    HOW YOU BEEN, MY SWEET AMBAR!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO