Thursday, January 28, 2010

Avatar...The Experience


I don't even know where to start. The story, the effects, the everything!! This movie WAS beyond amazing. Definitely exceeded expectations. It's perfect. I think it has something for adults, men, kids [by adults I mean women and by men, older kids]. It's romantic, yet still action packed. I loved it!!!!! It was definitely worth the $30+ that it cost to see it on Imax 3D and whatnot. The bond with nature, the respect, OMG. Their culture, fascinating. I also loved how she flew the thing [picture #4].

I'm not a fan of owning movies, but this one, I want it.

PS: I saw Up in the Air and it DOES NOT stand a chance against this one. I'm even surprised it got nominated for a Golden Globe. Speaking of, I can't wait for the Academy nominations to go public.

PPS: New poll up, please vote!!!! =)

All pictures from here and here.

9 comments:

  1. I aldready voted :), and this movie for some reason just dosent grab my attention, but its everywhere, and so many have said its good, I think I will have to give it a chance. It may end up surprising me, and I cant wait for the nominations either!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes lady!!!!! YOU.HAVE.TO.SEE.IT If possible while it's still on the big screen, it's worthy. Trust me.

    I'm not gonna lie, it's FULL of action, but it also has the most beautiful story within.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not showing anymore in Singapore... sobs.
    Voted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVED this movie. When I saw it for the second time ( I had to see it in Imax) I was in awe. I wish that you could actually visit this place! Oh well. I guess that just means he did an excellent job on the movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't seen this movie, but it looks good! I am glad you enjoyed it and those are some fantastic photos...speaking of movies we need to get together! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have no desire to see this movie. :( even when everyone is raving about it. hmphhh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah ha ha. I'm with Blicious. Still holding out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol that is so funny. I said the same exact thing about buying the movie. I loved it it was so amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought the movie was amazing. We saw it in 3-D. Havent seen Up in the Air yet, though....



    www.jodikendall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO