Friday, January 15, 2010

I Feel Happy in 2010

That doesn't mean I wasn't happy in 2009. I'm just really, REALLY happy. There's still some things missing in my life, like family and friends. You know, is just me and the huns here. But I feel like I can't stop smiling and I love that.



I don't make New Year's Resolutions, or at least I didn't this year. But I knew in my head what I wanted, and that was happiness. I want to accomplish some other things, obviously, but I feel like writing them on paper is not precisely what's gonna make them happen.





All pictures from here and here.

So there you have it, one of my top goals for 2010, is to be really, really happy!!! I think I've started to accomplish that already. How about you, do you put your own happiness as a priority? Are you happy?

Kisses my loveys, and have a great weekend, look forward to some surprises around here next week!


6 comments:

  1. I so agree with that quote. We are all responsible for our own happiness! I'm a pretty happy person, I could definitely work on being happier. Cute post. Glad you're so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you on this one. 2010 should be nothing less than kickass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed! i don't make resolutions either, but i am trying to just take better care of myself in 2010, spiritually, physically, and emotionally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah yes I want to be happier too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect goal and guess what? You deserve all of the happiness in the world! XO!

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO