Monday, September 7, 2009

My Favorite Sets of the Week - #10

Hi, how are you all doing? Did you enjoy the long weekend? Did you had fun? What did you do? Anyways, I decided to post this today instead of Friday, so that everybody got a chance to see it [cause I know that nobody reads blogs on long weekends, because well, who the hell is sitting up on their computers? oh yea, ME!] I can't believe I've been doing this for 10 weeks now, WOW!





All of these sets have pictures. I love it how somehow every week the sets I choose end up having some sort of cosmic connection.

I'm a big gray fan and that skirt of the first set, with that whole outfit goes perfect, and the shoes OMG. Don't you need shoes like that, cause I sure do! Moving on... Neutral colors and Kristen Stewart, enough said! I love the delicate floral print and the tall boots [I also need a pair of those]. As much as I love neutrals and earthy tones, I also love colors, and specially if they're all in one outfit so elegantly put together like the last one. I would definitely wear that one.

6 comments:

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO