Monday, September 7, 2009

My Favorite Sets of the Week - #10

Hi, how are you all doing? Did you enjoy the long weekend? Did you had fun? What did you do? Anyways, I decided to post this today instead of Friday, so that everybody got a chance to see it [cause I know that nobody reads blogs on long weekends, because well, who the hell is sitting up on their computers? oh yea, ME!] I can't believe I've been doing this for 10 weeks now, WOW!





All of these sets have pictures. I love it how somehow every week the sets I choose end up having some sort of cosmic connection.

I'm a big gray fan and that skirt of the first set, with that whole outfit goes perfect, and the shoes OMG. Don't you need shoes like that, cause I sure do! Moving on... Neutral colors and Kristen Stewart, enough said! I love the delicate floral print and the tall boots [I also need a pair of those]. As much as I love neutrals and earthy tones, I also love colors, and specially if they're all in one outfit so elegantly put together like the last one. I would definitely wear that one.

6 comments:

  1. I love the last collage!

    Peace and love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! The first two I CLAIM, they are solely FAB!!!:)
    p.s. I hope YOU had a FUN and FAB weekend!!!
    Zillions of STARS and KISSES to YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW thanks!!! Kisses to everybody!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO