Friday, September 11, 2009

My Favorite Sets of the Week - #11

Belted






See? I told you that every week, there's a hidden theme within my favorite sets. I think I'm gonna start using it as a header. This week the theme is belts [on skirts apparently]. Love the chunky sweater of #1 and also the fact that is brown and black-ish, the shoulder padded blazer of #2 and the colors of #3. And those shoes, OMG! Totally amazing.

I hope everyone's feeling OK today, 9/11. I have been VERY happy since this morning, and I managed to stay that way throughout the whole day, and hopefully my night too.

Don't forget to vote on my poll. Kisses.

2 comments:

  1. I like belt.


    the louboutin boots are stunning.

    Hanh,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Hanh, I bet you'd look amazing with them on! Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO