- Tiffany and Co.'s ad. It isn't new but I love those damn little keys!
- Calvin Klein jeans's ad. It has Eva Mendes on it, what's not to love?
- Coco Chanel's ad for Coco Mademoiselle. Keira Knightley looks ah-ma-ZING! Just completely flawless.
- Givenchy's new fragance ad. I think the name of it is Play. However, this is a must have for any men in your life, OK, maybe not your dad or your brother. It smells like sex waiting to happen. Buy it.
- "206 Ways to Dress Chic Now". Just looking at the pages was fascinating.
- "The Real Way to Romance a Guy". I actually rethought a couple of things.
- "Think You've Had a Bad Date?" I was literally laughing out loud!
- "Crazy but Genius Ways to Get a Job Now". This one's a must read.
- "Seven Right-Now Rules for Being Happier at Work". Goes hand-in-hand with #8.
- This month "Hey, it's ok!" Have I mentioned this is my favorite section? It is, I love it.
- "Life Do's and Don'ts From the Youngest Female Senator". WOW! She suddenly became my hero.
- "Life, Death and What You Owe a Friend:". This story had me crying for a while, and it makes me sad just to think of it.
- I'm not a huugee fan of Jessica Simpson, but her interview is worth reading. Oh, btw I love her shoes!
- "You Can Afford It!" This makes me want to get my shop on. No worries, I know I can't...for now.
- "Twilight Beauty". Forget Team Edward, or Team Jacob or whatevs. This ladies are the ones we should be teaming up with. I was joking about forgetting about Team Edward and Jacob. Jijiji.
- "Secret's of Happy Couples". Awwww. Note to self: memorize all of this.
- "How to Dress Like a Woman in Charge". Ok, the only thing I need to say is that Diane Kruger is the model for this. I love her, and she is fab on this.
- "Your Money!" [An Exclusive Glamour Guide]. Read this, learn it, and do it.
- The article "Sex With a Stranger", is both fascinating and scary at the same time.
- "How to do Anything Better Guide". This recipes OMG, they made me soooo hungry!
- "10 Little Things to Add to Your Life List". I love these little things.