Monday, August 31, 2009

I'm Not Naked...

What am I wearing?


I am pretty sure that by now, all of you must be thinking that I am wandering the streets naked. Well, I am not! I just haven't been wearing anything fancy/new/blog-worthy, etc. Anyways, here are some pics of the last cute thing I wore to work.

 
  
 
See? Nothing really that interesting! Anyways, top from Old Navy, my good 'ol jeans, shoes are Moda Spana, pearl necklace from Francesca's Collection, and the bracelets, the clear one are from ALDO, the pearl ones from Target.

2 comments:

  1. I LUV IT ALL!!! Those bracelets are FAB and so is your PEARL necklace! YOU HAVE FABULOUS STYLE, no ifs or buts about IT!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gerri, you definitely make my day.. EVERY DAY!! thank you so much for your lovely comments, they mean the world to me!!!! THANKS!! tons of kisses XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO