Monday, August 24, 2009

Ricardo Arjona's Concert



I don't know how many of you are familiar with his work [because he only sings in Spanish that is]. But he is an amazing artist!!! I fell even more in love with him during the concert. I also think that this was the best concert I've been to in my whole life!!! [I love concerts, therefore I've been to more than a handful]. This is his official page - Ricardo Arjona.

Ricardo was just spectacular, he sang ALL the time [a good 2 hrs.], no lip-syncing, he never took a break, plus he played piano and guitar. This was SO WORTH THE MONEY!!! They even had to open an extra function.

Oh, I'm so glad I saw that billboard on the I-110 a couple months ago.. *sigh*

Here is a picture, I took a few more, but due to the light, or lack of it actually, well, everything looked black!



That's him when he appeared on stage. Speaking of the stage, it was amazing!!! It was resembling a building with a "5th floor" which is the name of the tour. His musicians were also amazing! Oh, everything was just perfect!

You can go here for all the details of what I wore, and which hot celebrity I saw at the end.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! He's sooo SEXY! I have to check him out, and AMBAR you looked FABULOUS!
    p.s. That's a great photo too!:}

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!!!!!! and yes....he's very handsome and manly... and dreamy... ok.. gonna stop drooling now.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him too. I'm going to see him in a weekk in Phoenix,Az. I can't waittttttt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're gonna love it!!! He really gives an amazing performance!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO