Sunday, August 9, 2009

Model Spotlight - Isabeli Fontana

On my thoughts, Isabeli Fontana, I mean, I'm seriously considering being gay now.

Isabeli Fontana

I have a thing for Brazilian women, I know. Isabeli was born on July, 1983. At the age of 13 she started modeling and by the time she was 14 she had moved to Milan to pursue her dream career [ I bet you're all glad she did, huh?]. When she was only 16, she appeared on the Victoria's Secret catalog, causing a little drama, because she was underage. After that she's been featred on magazines such as Elle, Vogue, Sports Illustrated- Swimsuit Edition; and has been on the runways for designers like Valentino, Versace and Ralph Lauren. You can click here for more info.

 
 
  
Ok, that whole being gay thing, I'm seriously considering it! I mean this woman is bea.u.ti.ful!!! Her boobies in that 2nd picture remind me a little of my boobs, they're also a world apart. On a side note, her jawline is something serious and that last picture, just love it!

Here's a Polyvore set with Isabeli on it. I also love that kind of layouts for sets. Great work!

2 comments:

  1. She is solely Gorgeous, her eyes are mesmerizing!
    P.S. It's sooo true Brazilian Women are breathtaking, when I went to Brazil, it's amazing they are all sooo BEAUTIFUL! No wonder it's heaven for men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, thanks for the heads up. Note to self: Never go to Brazil for a vacay! LOL Her eyes are sooo dreamy, I just said that to my bf, he nodded. I'm sure as hell, he hadn't even noticed she had a face!

    ReplyDelete

Hi loveys, thank you so much for commenting on my blog. It always makes me happy! Kisses XO